Company: LAZ Parking
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Sign-On Bonus: up to $350
- Referral Bonus: $500 for EACH person you refer
- Hiring immediately!
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ - On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of
your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniformThe following programs are available to
help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is
available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ
Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of
your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation ProgramAdditional Benefits:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision - 3 plan options!Want to hear something
crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they
spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is one of the largest and
fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates
hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it
comes to parking, we're the experts!We are also a PEOPLE FIRST
company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our
passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees
and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing
company led by passionate people committed to being the best -
contact us today!The Spirit of the Position:The Bookkeeper supports
the accounting department and operational teams in ensuring
accuracy in reporting client financial information in a timely and
accurate manner. The Bookkeeper reviews and approves reports and
creates documentation that will allow for the efficient "flow" of
information.Principal Job Duties:
- Customer support for various locations involving monthly
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank
- Account maintenance and new account enrollment, utilizing a
proprietary AR System.
- Greet customers and clients with a positive, enthusiastic and
friendly attitude and try to assist in any way possible.
- Creating and posting Daily Revenue Reports.
- Answer incoming emails and electronic requests.
- Manage customer waiting list via online enrollment option.
- Basic administrative duties.
- Follow any directives from location manager.Requirements:
- Basic computer skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Should be able to work standard business hours.
- Able to work unsupervised.Education:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years in general accounting or finance.
- Strong customer and/or client service experience.
- Property management accounting experience is preferred but not
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges
(Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.Physical
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential
duties/functions.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptLAZ Parking is an equal
opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including
hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam
era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected
veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law. No question in our application process is used for
the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration
for employment on such grounds.This Employer participates in
Keywords: LAZ Parking, New Rochelle , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!