Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are a leading global provider of high-quality biological
specimens and value-added services. By combining technical
expertise, exceptional customer service, and unparalleled access to
biological specimens. Our mission is to provide high quality
biological tissues, fluids, cell products, and services to our
customers to further pharmaceutical research focused on bettering
lives.Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for collection and reconciliation of customer
accounts in a fast paced, goal-oriented department.
- Send monthly statements to clients.
- Monitor customer accounts for past due balances.
- Contact customers via phone and email to inform them of past
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, review
adjustments, short/over payments and resolve other discrepancies.
- Obtain and update customer contact information in ERP system.
- Keep accurate and up to date records on collection activity for
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Officeapplications.
- Must be able to pull and analyze reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Prior collection experience required.This description is not
exhaustive or exclusive and the post holder will be required to
undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the
Keywords: BioIVT, New Rochelle , Collections Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Westbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!