Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Acxiom is seeking a new Senior Financial Analyst for our
**RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:**
- Supporting FP&A Senior Manager and Head of FP&A in
Corporate FP&A reporting role, including consolidation of
company-wide global forecasts, financial reports to Executive team,
and forecast submissions to holding company.
- Developing, interpreting, and implementing financial concepts for
financial planning and control.
- Performing technical analysis to determine present and future
- Gathering, analyzing, preparing, and summarizing recommendations
for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future
requirements and operating forecasts.
**YOUR DAY TO DAY:**
- Participate in the monthly review of the updated global forecast
with Senior Managers, Head of FP&A, and CFO. Own updates to
topside revenue and expense adjustments.
- Own monthly investment initiative tracking (expense only).
- Build, validate, and share monthly forecast reporting Excel
workbook and PowerPoint deck that is provided to Executive
- Collaborate with FP&A Senior Manager to provide consolidated
QTD P&L numbers and variance commentary to Kinesso Corporate
- For quarterly submission to holding company, upload forecasts
from Adaptive Insights (Acxiom financial reporting system) to
Hyperion (IPG financial reporting system) at a general ledger
account level and at the client level (revenue only).
- For quarterly submissions to holding company, update template
workbook that requires various different views of Acxioms business
such as revenue for top clients, revenue by region, etc.
- Other ad hoc requests that pertain to Corporate FP&A
reporting, such as support of international FP&A teams on
matters such as ForEx implications, process improvement by way of
automation and better processes.
**WHAT YOU WILL NEED:**
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Demonstrates expertise in use of all key tools
- Ability to derive insights and handle ambiguity or problems where
limited data is available
- Ability to develop clear models to represent complex financial
- Ability to incorporate deep understanding of technical financial
and accounting concepts into analysis
**WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:**
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or CPA
- Detailed knowledge of FP&A
- GAAP accounting experience
- Experience with Workdays accounting ledger & Adaptive Insights
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Reporting, Hyperion EPM
Workfpace, and Hyperion SmartView
- Understanding of business intelligence software such as Tableau
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn robotic process
automation via products such as UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, New Rochelle , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!