Product Services & Management Analyst
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for Project, Product and
Solution implementation and maintenance. Liaises between various
agile teams and project teams. Recommends and delivers product and
solution plans and training materials throughout implementation and
helps ensure smooth operations post implementation.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for development of
implementation plans for system development and implementation of
products and solutions which may include discovery, design,
conversion, testing, and/or any other components of the project
plan cycle and agile delivery.
- Serves as a liaison between business and technology
- Participates in developing and delivering training programs for
current and prospective users; educates practice, site, and
corporate management on project operations and procedures.
- Assists implementation team in configuring HIPAA rules based on
System policies and legal requirements.
- Ensures processes are compliant with system policies,
applicable laws, and contractual bargaining agreements.
- Performs solution audits; resolves discrepancies, as
- Collaborates with implementation teams to resolve user
- Consults with departments to provide customer support during
and post implementation.
- Conducts post implementation satisfaction surveys; advises
management of results and recommends actions; troubleshoots issues
and resolves concerns as well as recommends necessary fixes;
consults with newly acquired facilities and designs transition and
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, required. Experience
working in a dynamic, high-technology environment,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & leadership skills,
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Rochelle , Product Services & Management Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Westbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!