Atlas HUB Office Leader
Company: Atlas Technical Consultants
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Atlas is a nationwide leader in civil engineering, materials
testing and geotechnical consulting servicesfor environmental,
industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered
in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees in offices
throughout the US. It's no accident that Atlas creates a better
experience for infrastructure and environmental projects. It's how
we are built - with the best people in the industry, with the reach
and expertise to help at any and every step of the project, and
with a heart-led approach that puts safety and quality at the
center of everything we do. We are just built to be better. We are
a great company. Come join us!
The Atlas Hub Leader is responsible for the overall growth,
performance, and operations of the Atlas HUB office. Specific
responsibilities will be client management, successful project
delivery, and growth of the Atlas Hub. Additionally, these leaders
will be responsible for ensuring we provide all four Atlas service
offerings and coordinating Atlas growth, sales, and delivery
Hub office staff will include multiple service lines and Atlas
Technical Organization (ATO) functions. Atlas HUB office operations
will consist of the HUB office as well as supporting spoke offices.
Expectations will be to grow Atlas to a target size of $150M in
revenue and 100+ staff reporting thru the HUB location.
In conjunction with the Atlas Executive team, ATO, sales and
business operations, the HUB leader will lead and provide strategic
direction regarding the development and implementation of the HUB
office Business Plan and provide leadership to achieve results in
alignment with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and the Atlas
strategy. The Hub leader will be responsible for providing
leadership and presence in the geography and coordinating business
activities for the HUB and spoke offices reporting to the hub
locations. This position reports directly to the Atlas Regional
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and execution of the HUB and
spoke Business Plan consistent with the Regional Business Plan and
in alignment with the Atlas Strategic Plan.
- Ensure the HUB team delivers on Atlas sales, growth, and
business performance metrics.
- Responsible for preparation, execution, and delivery of the HUB
- Responsible for the oversight, alignment, collaboration, and
coordination of HUB and spoke staff (Business, ATO, Sales, and
Corporate) to support the Hub, Region, and Atlas business
- Coordinate activities of the HUB office senior staff including
Business Operations, Sales and ATO Technical leadership with
appropriate Atlas leadership.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working
relationships with staff and other Atlas Leadership and departments
through proactive collaboration to achieve common goals, receive
feedback and improve the overall operations of the HUB.
- Utilize management tools necessary to support HUB and Spoke
operations and support Regional and Spoke office needs.
- Lead the development and oversight of HUB and spoke KPI's. Meet
or exceed KPI's for the HUB.
- Provide direction and oversight of HUB recruitment and
retention strategies in conjunction with the ATO to meet Atlas
resource needs and business growth goals.
- Be knowledgeable of all significant infrastructure and
environmental opportunities in the HUB geography. Strategically
lead positioning and capturing of these opportunities.
- Represent Atlas externally thru participation in industry
events. Expected to be the face of Atlas in the HUB
- Mentor, coach, and support the development of staff in the
- Lead the HUB integration strategy for new
- Lead the development and deliver HUB communications internally
and across Atlas as required.
- Minimum of 20 years of business operations, sales, and
technical delivery experience.
- Proven experience managing business operations across multiple
offices (+25M in annual revenues).
- Demonstrated history of growing a business with positive client
- Proven results in meeting internal or external client
requirements for Scope, Schedule, Budget, and Quality.
- Knowledge and experience implementing organizational change and
- Knowledge and experience leading, developing, and managing
multiple service lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of
- Highly organized, self-motivated and results driven with the
ability to organize priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform in a high stress environment.
- The employee spends most of the time sitting or standing in a
comfortable position with ample opportunity to move about.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read or interpret data as well as having the
capacity to communicate (verbally and written) with both company
and outside personnel professionally and and effectively.
- Travel is required and is expected to be approximately 30% -
50% of the time worked.
- There is a strong emphasis on safety while working both in the
office and in the field.
Atlas EEOC Statement
Atlas is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. Atlas makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more
information, read through our EEO Policy
Keywords: Atlas Technical Consultants, New Rochelle , Atlas HUB Office Leader, Administration, Clerical , Bethpage, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!