Sales and Marketing Associate
Company: Embrace Management
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionEmbrace Management is looking for a full-time
entry-level Sales and Marketing Associate. Our Marketing Department
is an award-winning, hands-on team that creatively communicates all
we have to offer our clients and their customers. The team is
collaborative and motivated, learning from successes and failures
with an openness to change. A typical day as an entry-level Sales
and Marketing Associate might include some of the following:
- Communicating closely with a senior Marketing Account Executive
in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of each client's
account and the products/services to be promoted.
- Assisting in devising an integrated marketing campaign strategy
and then executing the necessary marketing mix through promotional
marketing and sales.
- Facilitating client customer engagement & relations through
direct in-person interactions that build long-lasting customer
- Implementing promotional marketing & sales strategies to
maximize the marketing budget and hit customer outreach and sales
- Track CRM and sales statistics; constantly be on the lookout
for ways to quantifiably improve your efforts and the business at
- Reporting daily and weekly results to a senior Marketing
Account Executive.This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult issues
and finding creative solutions. You don't get flustered easily, and
if you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
- You thrive in a teaching/training environment. As a marketing
expert (in training!), you need to be ready to help senior
Marketing Executives implement the right marketing plan. Learning
something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You pay attention to the details. Meeting deadlines and
planning ahead - is at the core of our success as we get quite a
few last-minute requests and constantly change things up to
maintain a competitive edge.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you
learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak confidently
and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the
- You are motivated. You volunteer for new challenges and take
ownership of your tasks. With us, that truly makes a difference.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Marketing, Advertising,
Communications, or related field is a plus. However, no degree is
required for an entry-level role. We do make exceptions based on
high levels of interest in the industry and strong customer service
and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skill set with the ability to prioritize
tasks, set schedules, and finalize projects within appropriate
timeframes and meet high-quality standards.
- Strong attention to detail - you check things twice before
- Strong presentation skills - you enjoy the challenge of public
speaking and enjoy interacting in social networking settings.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently - and lead
as necessary. With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious
goals, our firm leads the region in strategic thinking and
execution for highly local marketing campaigns. Teamwork is the
ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct
accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of
problem solvers and strategic thinkers, we work united in the
direction of common goals. Our goals include reshaping customer
loyalty in the industry, revolutionizing small business marketing &
sales programs for consumer acquisition, and representing the top
brands. Powered by JazzHR1qdR6COLHI
Keywords: Embrace Management, New Rochelle , Sales and Marketing Associate, Advertising , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!