Digital Marketing Associate
Company: Eagle Rock Properties
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Eagle Rock is a privately held, fully integrated real estate
operating company whose principals have over 20 years of experience
in acquiring, financing, developing, leasing, managing, and
disposing of real estate. Headquartered in NY, our company has over
250 real estate professionals currently operating roughly 8,000
apartments throughout Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, New
Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
- Act as a brand steward throughout all social content creation,
working closely with Marketing Strategy and Creative Services to
ensure all representation is in line with brand guidelines and
positioning. Tasks include; coordinating media marketing activities
and engagement, content marketing, SEO, creation of web campaign
pages, banner advertising, and email campaigns
- Monitor performance of campaigns against established KPIs and
work closely with Insights and Analytics teams to pull results and
analyze data for optimization.
- Research competitors, industry trends
- Skilled in project management systems and coordinating updates
for the Strategy team
- Participate in status meetings with internal teams to ensure
thorough communication with all stakeholders for all stages of
- Assist with content and data analyses
- Edit content with audiences and SEO in mind
- Ability to create graphics for multi-channel use
- Proactively update and revise web and digital content as
- Accurate and timely completion of projects.
- Regularly report on traffic, conversion, channel growth,
competitive analysis, etc.
- Create and optimize Google Adwords and other PPC/PPM
- Identify opportunities for improving on-page SEO and
create/optimize landing pages
- Support digital marketing projects to meet the needs of our
field sales team
- keyword generation, ad copy writing, bid monitoring and other
daily paid search responsibilities.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword
opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and other facets of
paid media in accordance with client goals.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related experience
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- SEO and SEM experience required
Eagle Rock Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Eagle Rock Properties, New Rochelle , Digital Marketing Associate, Advertising , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!