Director of Regulatory Compliance, Education and QAPI
Company: Calvary Hospital
Posted on: November 16, 2021
When you come to Calvary Hospital, you're not just getting a
job, you're joining our family! Directs all activities related to
regulatory compliance for Home Care and Hospice. Assists in the
overall management of the agencies and ensures that all staff and
practices are consistent with federal, state and organization
regulations and requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- New York State RN License preferred.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care required.
- Ten years experience in Nursing with at least 5 years in
community nursing and 7 years of progressive management experience
with supervisory experience.
- Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of
caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific
job duties and functions.
Keywords: Calvary Hospital, New Rochelle , Director of Regulatory Compliance, Education and QAPI, Education / Teaching , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!