AP Calculus Teacher (Part-Time)
Company: C2 Education
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview Why choose us Focusing on the core of quality
education, our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to
our students, and the vision that every student can break past
their limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a
team of driven employees who are part of a growing business with an
outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement. C2
Education's services are designed to provide support for all
students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also
serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students
throughout the school year. Responsibilities What you will get from
us * Hourly teaching rate of $20 - $25 / hr. depending on
* Paid initial training and ongoing training.
* Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and
* Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Family Discount Tuition
Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
* Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate
positions How you'll perform the role * Tutor students in small
groups (3 students max).
* Tailor C2's proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school
subjects to students' needs.
* Track and analyze student progress.
* Perform team-based activities as needed. Qualifications What we
need from you * Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
* Ability to teach in-person is required.
* Score at the 95th percentile on our diagnostic SAT or ACT
* AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects
* A clear background check.
* No previous teaching experience required but must have strong
passion for Education and students. The information contained
herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the
priorities, skills and abilities required to do the job. C2
Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has operations.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: C2 Education, New Rochelle , AP Calculus Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!