Company: NY Enrichment Group
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Are you passionate about enriching lives and educating youth?
Join the NYEG team!*
NY Enrichment Group is seeking several *reliable, self-motivated,
independent, fun-loving and part-time youth STEM educators to join
our team. *The successful candidates will be supporting students in
developing hands-on specific knowledge and skills in Science,
Technology, Engineering and Math all while exploring design
elements and programming principles using a variety of materials.
Emphasis is placed on individual direction through classroom
projects, as well as building and creating innovative work. The
instructor must be enthusiastic and exhibit a high degree of
professionalism, a strong commitment to the communities we serve
and demonstrate the ability to motivate and educate.
* Facilitate STEM classes for 5-18-year-olds.
* Develop and implement the appropriate curriculum for the specific
* All instructors are responsible for managing a classroom of 15-20
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects, and
communicate those objectives to students.
* Reports to VP of Operations & Director of Operations at NY
NYEG is a division of the FSG holding group and is the largest and
leading Health, Wellness, Nutritional and Educational management
group for all nonprofit social service agencies in the TRI State
and nationally. NYEG's reach extends to over 500 different programs
and all the work we do is revolved around improving health and
quality of life through the integration of all the services and
programs we offer.
* Candidate should be highly responsible, reliable, punctual,
flexible, outspoken, honest, self-motivated, and work with
integrity. This is an independent role, with little direct
* A love for youth. Candidate should be comfortable working with
children, and comfortable working independently leading a class of
students. Candidate should be a clear communicator, have a positive
attitude, and be able to effectively manage a classroom.
* Must have experience leading project based STEM classes.
* Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn, basic computer
*HOURS, LOCATION & SCHEDULE*
* Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Additional programming opportunities may be available to the
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $115.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
* New Rochelle, NY 10805: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* STEM: 1 year (Required)
* working with youth: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: NY Enrichment Group, New Rochelle , STEM Teacher, Education / Teaching , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!