Elementary School Resource Room Teacher (Math/Literacy)
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Position at Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning is looking for an elementary school resource room
teacher (math and literacy) for the upcoming 2022-23 school year in
Bronx, New York.
The elementary school resource room teacher will teach math and
literacy. The teacher will work in a resource room and students
will visit the resource room to take tests, receive additional
tutoring, work on their study skills, or get extra help with their
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional
materials. Continued instructional and leadership support for all
employees is also provided.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and assists up to 4-5 students a time. Students will
have this class rostered into their schedules 1-3 days/wk.
- Teacher is responsible to make the schedules,
coordinate/communicate with student, teacher and academic
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and
delivers designated instructional models and strategies in math and
literacy to eligible students through utilization of Catapult
Learning designed materials and educational strategies.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classroom/resources
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required
by Catapult Learning, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires a bachelor's degree.
- Elementary school teaching experience and special education
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be either
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or produce a weekly negative
Covid-19 test result.
Keywords: FullBloom, New Rochelle , Elementary School Resource Room Teacher (Math/Literacy), Education / Teaching , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!