Manufacturing Engineer III
Company: Executive Alliance
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Engineering Development department of -our client -has a
career growth opportunity for a -MANUFACTURING ENGINEER III. This
incumbent performs the research and development on new technologies
necessary to tackle complex assembly and automation problems that
have direct impact to the quality and delivery of products. More
specifically, they will design, implement and successfully scale
automated and semi- automated solutions based upon sound
engineering principles and the technologies developed for a
specific application. Job Description:
- Maintain methods, operation sequence and optimize processes in
the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies
and final assemblies.
- Expand and implement concepts, including Lean Manufacturing,
etc., to reduce manufacturing cost and increase process throughput;
evaluate new materials and supplies in use based on project
- Ensure compliance to design contract specification and
- Organize cross-functional reviews of the machine requirements,
design, qualification and capability - Create Request for
Quotation/Proposal (RFQ/RFPs) that documents the design
requirements of the automated equipment, delivery schedule,
required documentation and qualification for acceptance at machine
supplier facility and contract manufacturer's factory
- Engage machine suppliers for automated equipment design reviews
- Drive failure analysis and machine issue resolution when
working with machine suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Responsible for data analysis reports to communicate machine
capability to the multi-functional teams
- Designs and develops technically complex processes to improve
quality and efficiency. Utilize statistical tools (such as
GR&R, SPC and Cp/pCk) to ensure processes/fixtures are scalable
and are continuing to perform properly once qualified. Specifies
test to be performed, compiles data and makes recommendations for
product design changes and final assembly standards. This will
include the use of Design of Experiments (DOE) and statistical
analysis using Six Sigma principles Job Requirements:Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Manufacturing
Engineering/Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Technology,
Electrical Engineering, Physics and Five (5) + years of experience
OR a Master's Degree with Three (3) + years in automation equipment
used for alignment, assembly and/or measurement of components.
- This position requires access to technology, materials,
software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order
to be eligible for this position, you must be a "US Person" under
US export laws (or eligible for approval under a U.S. Government
- Six Sigma Green Belt, or Black Belt.
- Two (2) + years' of Lean Manufacturing Experience.
- Knowledge of electronics manufacturing, including phases of
product development cycle, design for manufacturing and produce
- Knowledgeable in crafting machine qualification requirements,
design of experiments and failure analysis.
- Understands machine qualification including calibration,
correlation, capability, repeatability and reproducibility.
- Working knowledge of GD&T principles.
- NX, SolidWorks CAD or ProE experiences.
- Basic understanding of liquid adhesives, PSA's and VHB's.
- Communication skills: ability to receive messages by telephone,
in person, electronically and in writing; ask questions and
rephrase statements to clarify meaning; ability to read, interpret
and comprehend complex written technical publications; communicate
across organizational levels; ability to communicate with quality,
integrity and respect in a way that inspires others and encourages
innovation and possibilities.
- Math & Analytical skills: advanced mathematical skills,
including statistical analysis; review and compare data to identify
inconsistencies and determine priorities; ability to collect,
analyze and summarize information to a general understanding;
ability to think abstractly and separate complex ideas into simple
- Time Management and Organizational skills: flexibility and
adaptability to changing priorities and assignments; ability to
maintain confidentiality; work with the vast array of information
gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly
changing information.#ZR#CB Contact Details:Vince DeMonteSenior
Recruiter Executive Alliancedirect dial - 631.498.8329
Keywords: Executive Alliance, New Rochelle , Manufacturing Engineer III, Engineering , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!