Service Technician - All Levels
Company: Westbury Toyota
Posted on: June 22, 2022
115 Frost St. Westbury, NY 11590AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANAll
Levels of Experience Needed!Top Pay PLUS Bonuses & Great Benefits!
Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates!Westbury Toyota is HIRING
NOW for Service Technicians / Mechanics with all levels of
experience! We're busier than ever and are scheduling interviews
immediately! Whether you are an entry-level express tech, lube
tech, master tech, or Toyota certified - We want to hear from
you!We welcome Technicians from other brands and industries such
as: Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, Midas, Valvoline, etc.We have
a state-of-the-art facility and equipment, knowledgeable service
advisors, and an honest, respectful, and transparent workplace
where training, mentorship, and support are readily available, but
we also give you room to develop and thrive independently - No
micromanaging! We recognize each employee's hard work, progress,
and achievement. Join our team and apply today!We offer: -
- Top Pay in the Area! Tell us about your experience at your
- Performance Bonuses! Opportunity to earn $100K+ a year!
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus based on skill level &
- Paid Time Off - We will also match your current accrued
- Continued, PAID training & factory certification programs
provided for all techs!
- Heated and Air-Conditioned Shop!
- Flexible Schedule - 40 hours of work a week guaranteed!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career advancement opportunities - Grow and advance with
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission,
electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in
accordance with dealership standards
- Test-drive vehicles before and after repairs
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training
- Adhere to company regulations and keep abreast of recalls and
- Report any damaged or defective equipment to management
- Report safety issues to management and ensure a clean working
- Service Technician / Mechanic experience required
- Toyota experience or Toyota Certified is a plus!
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
- Team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high
level of customer service
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, and local
regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and
disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety and health
personal protective equipment
- Valid driver's license
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment
will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and
be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment screeningAbout the Len Stoler
Automotive Group:What began in 1968 in a 7,500 square foot building
with 22 employees has evolved into one of the nation's largest
automobile dealership groups. With over 400 employees and twelve
franchises, we sell and service our products...one customer at a
time. Our nationally award-winning service and sales departments
are constantly undergoing training with our various manufacturers.
Our facilities are constantly being upgraded and improved, with
eight buildings either new or refurbished. We are committed to
excellence in customer service and dedication to the success of the
Len Stoler Automotive Group. We are here for the long term.We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are
considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or
disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other
Keywords: Westbury Toyota, New Rochelle , Service Technician - All Levels, Engineering , Westbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!