Company: Acacia INC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Server/Network Engineer is responsible in providing support for
all networking and server equipment throughout the organization and
its offsite affiliates. The position will assist and support all
designs, upgrades and implementations of routers, switches and
wireless access points. Responsibilities include but are not
limited to troubleshooting network/server/user connectivity issues
and failures. The salary is $32.96/Hr
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maximize and ensure stable network performance through
monitoring and proactive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot network problems issues and outages, schedule
upgrades, perform network optimization, performance management and
- Ensure uptime and monitoring of all network infrastructure and
- Design and deploy the Network infrastructure to support more
than 120 locations and over 2500+ staff.
- Provide troubleshooting guidance and training for Tier 1 and
Tier 2 IT support.
- Works closely with clients, vendors and project teams to
determine support requirements and provides a resolution within
- Support an Enterprise level Active Directory environment
including configuration, implementation, administration, and
- Responsible maintaining operation of video system and time
- Responsible for the carrying out approved changes to the
telecommunication and network infrastructure.
- Experience working with Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco switches and
other standard network security equipment.
- Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure,
including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain
consolidation for large scale organizations.
- Assist with backups to maintain data integrity, availability
- Maintain documentation of the environment and operation
- Understanding of IP based networks and security.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Networking basics and it's
working (DNS, IP routing, internet technologies, HTTP, email
routing protocols, NAT, along with network security, firewalls, and
- Configure and setup Palo Alto and Cisco Firewalls, Site to Site
VPN's and security applications for access to business
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administrator, site personnel
to provide technical assistant and support.
- Provide 24/7 support as needed to maintain site
- All other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years minimum experience implementing and supporting Cisco
routers, switches and Firewalls used in a LAN & WAN setting
- 3 + years hands on experience with Cisco Wireless Networks
- 3+ years of network security experience maintaining firewalls,
network sniffers, and SSL/VPN devices
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft
Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS,
DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units in a physical and
- CCNA or higher Cisco certification preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*
Keywords: Acacia INC, New Rochelle , Server/Network Engineer, Engineering , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...