Technical Mobile Support Engineer
Company: ClifyX, INC
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Role : Technical Mobile Support Engineer
Location: Bethpage, NY or Plano TX (Day 1 onsite)
Rate : $70
JD given below:
The Technical Solutions Engineer for Mobile Technical Solutions will be responsible for triaging, resolution, and documentation of Optimum Mobile Service Issues.
Job summary and Responsibilities
The Technical Solutions Engineer will be responsible for being the point of contact for escalated complaints and technical inconveniences of mobile services with the means to identify a solution for the same and satisfy the needs of the internal and external customers.
Detect and analyze inconsistencies in internal systems that affect customers, in order to solve them.
Analyze the recurrence of similar reported incidents in order to identify patterns and the possibility of emergency situations that might affect the services of the customers with the means of preventing them
Provide first level support in the solution of assigned claims.
Follow up with the specialized technical areas for coordination of solutions to opened cases and for complete and successful closing of such cases under the SLA defined
Provide feedback to users about their cases and requests and give an estimated time for solution.
Be part of the On call rotation, supporting emergencies, outages and escalations 24/7, once in every 6 weeks.
Primary skills (100%) / experience
- Service triaging and ticket management(Level 2 Engineer)
- Working knowledge of Mobile Network Architecture, platforms (HLR, HSS, MME, PGW, PCRF, GGSN, OCS, OTA, IMS).
- Working experience of packet capture tools like Wireshark How are the primary skills / experience applied? Everyday tasks, while working tickets and diagnosing potential network related issues.
Secondary skills (50%)/ experience - Experience in monitoring tools like CACTI
- Have Basic SQL query knowledge
- Advanced working experience in Office Package (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience in GUI Based systems like OCS, ,
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix How are the secondary skills / experience applied? Everyday tasks, while working tickets and diagnosing potential network related issues.
Tertiary skills / experience N/A How are the tertiary skills / experience applied?
Keywords: ClifyX, INC, New Rochelle , Technical Mobile Support Engineer, Engineering , Bethpage, New York
here to apply!