Sr. Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/Project Manager - NYC (Hybrid/Remote)
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Sr. Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/Project Manager - NYC
(Hybrid/Remote) - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life
Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony BarhoumAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
industry leading Engineering Firm providing engineering leadership
and innovative solutions for complex building, energy, and utility
projects. From enhanced patient outcomes to climate-sensitive
energy supply, we deliver high-performance engineered systems that
positively impact society and help improve the world. We serve our
clients and support our employees with integrity and humility,
displaying project leadership excellence unique to our Firm. We
develop creative and effective solutions to meet our employee's and
clients' needs, creating a culture that acknowledges achievements
and encourages professional development while providing challenging
project work and career Advancement. With over 20 locations
nationwide, our Team is committed to nurturing a culture of
inclusion by building a diverse team and investing in equity across
our organization. We believe diverse teams lead to better ideas,
greater innovation, and more success in our careers, and with our
clients. Our goal is to provide an equal representation of varying
perspectives in decision-making positions at all levels of our
organization, actively working to meet the needs of our candidates
and team members. We believe that putting our employees first, is
not only the right thing to do, but also gives us the competitive
edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the
years our reputation for providing our people with the very best
has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use
us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include Public &
Private institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, Local Utilities,
City/State/Federal Projects, and many more!If you are an
experienced Sr Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, then please
apply!Why join us?Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Hybrid/Remote - Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsSr. Mechanical
Commissioning Engineer/Project Manager - NYC (Hybrid/Remote)
Successful candidates will have a background in Mechanical/HVAC
Systems Design/Engineering with 7-10 years of experience in
Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning of New and existing facilities.
This individual will be a Leader working directly with Principal
Director in Managing and Guiding the Commissioning Group. Must be
able to Lead & Manage multiple concurrent Commissioning Projects.
Client facing, Comfortable Meeting with Clients and Contractors.
Must have strong technical skills, able to perform Equipment
Performance Testing. It's a plus if you have BAS/BMS/Control
Systems Testing and Integration experience. Projects Include
mid-size to large Institutional/Public Sector Projects, Various
Commercial Projects including New Buildings and Existing facility
upgrades. Projects will primarily be in NYC/NJ area, occasional out
of state travel but mostly local projects.
- $110K - $150K Base, Plus Bonus, 401K, Full Benefits
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, electrical or architectural
engineering, ABET Accredited
- Desired License & Certifications: PE License, CCP, CBCP, BCxP,
CEM, LEED AP * Preferred NOT Required *
- 7-10+ YOE Commissioning projects for new construction and/or
existing building retrofits.
- Must be a Hands-on Commissioning experience conducting the site
visits and systems testing.
- Experience performing CQV, start-up & commissioning, site
auditing, and quality reviews
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing/fire protection
- Review construction documents and provide recommendations to
improve constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency,
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and LEED commissioning
requirements.Desired, NOT Required.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC Controls
- Benchmarking, energy auditing, and retro-commissioning for
- Energy use assessments
- ASHREA II or III energy audit, calculations, and reports for
- LEED Rating Systems
- Energy Codes and/or ASHRAE standardsInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New Rochelle , Sr. Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/Project Manager - NYC (Hybrid/Remote), Engineering , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!