Sr Energy Engineer / Building Performance Leader
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Sr Energy Engineer / Project Developer - Competitive Salary,
Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tony BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are industry leading Engineering Firm
providing engineering leadership and innovative solutions for
complex building, energy, and utility projects. From enhanced
patient outcomes to climate-sensitive energy supply, we deliver
high-performance engineered systems that positively impact society
and help improve the world. We serve our clients and support our
employees with integrity and humility, displaying project
leadership excellence unique to our Firm. We develop creative and
effective solutions to meet our employee's and clients' needs,
creating a culture that acknowledges achievements and encourages
professional development while providing challenging project work
and career Advancement. With over 20 locations nationwide, our Team
is committed to nurturing a culture of inclusion by building a
diverse team and investing in equity across our organization. We
believe diverse teams lead to better ideas, greater innovation, and
more success in our careers, and with our clients. Our goal is to
provide an equal representation of varying perspectives in
decision-making positions at all levels of our organization,
actively working to meet the needs of our candidates and team
members. If you are an experienced Mechanical Energy Engineer, then
please apply!Why join us?Benefits:
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsSr Energy Engineer / Building
Performance Leader - NYC We are seeking a Mechanical Energy
Engineer with Energy Audit experience and Systems Integration
knowledge who can develop creative solutions and cost saving
measures. Successful candidates will Lead development of Energy
Savings Strategies. Commissioning and Controls Systems experience
is a plus. Commercial and Industrial Projects. Knowledge of NY
Power Authority preferred.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lead development of energy savings strategies and
- Seeking an engineer with MEP systems knowledge who can develop
creative solutions and cost saving measures.
- Identify energy related design issues related to energy
engineering, energy management, or sustainable design.
- ASHREA Level III Energy Audits, Benchmarking, and
retro-commissioning for existing buildings.
- Conduct energy audits to evaluate energy use and to identify
energy conservation measures, cost, and CO2 emissions
- Monitor and analyze energy consumption.
- Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating,
ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or lighting systems to
determine energy use or potential energy savings.
- Advise clients or colleagues on topics such as climate control
systems, energy modeling, data logging, sustainable design, or
- Constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and
- Lead communication with building owners, developers,
architects, engineers, and contractors.Preferred
- PE License, CEM, LEED AP
- Control System, BAS, Systems Integration
- Remote Monitoring Systems We can offer you the opportunity to
work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on
today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the
way Engineering firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy
accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a premium
best in class firm!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New Rochelle , Sr Energy Engineer / Building Performance Leader, Engineering , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!