Company: Almstead Tree, Shrub & Lawn Care Company
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Almstead Tree and Shrub Care is a second-generation,
family-owned arboriculture firm that has been offering
environmentally conscious services the NY, NJ, and CT tri-state
area since 1964. We are a TCIA accredited company that values our
employee's professional aspirations, career development, safety and
quality of life.
We are looking for passionate professionals who want to enhance
their career in tree care! We offer generous compensation,
year-round work, paid time off, health and retirement benefits,
inclusive company culture and so much more! If you are ready to
enjoy going to work every day, come grow with us!
Plan, direct and coordinate the work flow of Almstead products and
services to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by
establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish
training programs for Sales Arborists. Analyze sales statistics
gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory
requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Lead a tree care operation by overseeing Sales Arborists and
- Service, maintain and grow assigned territory.
- Make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor
- Negotiate contract and bid proposals for residential and
- Develop and implement tree care & plant health care
- Set-up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs
to client satisfaction.
- Continually prospect for new business.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations
to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Set up personal sales expectations with Sales Arborists.
- Maintain a safe and controlled workplace environment and
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer or consult with other staff members to plan advertising
services and to secure information on equipment and customer
- Attend community and industry events to help promote our
- The proven ability to establish, maintain and grow a sales
- The ability to successfully manage, monitor and direct a staff
of Sales Arborists.
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and P & L work.
- Hands-on knowledge of tree, plant and lawn care.
- Major account management.
- The ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/listening
- ISA Arborist certification required.
- Bachelors Degree in Arboriculture, Natural Resources,
Horticulture, or related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience selling as a Sales
- Management experience in the tree care industry
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical and
dental plans with employer contribution, 401K retirement savings
plan, paid time off, and more!
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
Keywords: Almstead Tree, Shrub & Lawn Care Company, New Rochelle , Branch Manager, Executive , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!