Company: Kelly Services
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting contract--opportunity with one of our leading
clients!--Title: Facilities Operations ManagerLocation: New York,
NYDuration: 12 months +Pay Rate: $30 - $38/hour (depending on
- Plans, implements, coordinates, and manages all mechanical
operations, maintenance, communications, energy management, and
manpower development programs for a facility, campus, or portfolio
- Manages technical staff, including hiring, training, personnel
- Manages operations and maintenance for assigned facilities and
assists in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting
and problem solving as required.
- Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance
programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective
building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
- Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors,
tenant finish personnel and technicians.
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety,
plumbing, HVAC, and electrical issues and must remain current with
latest HVAC technology trends.
- Maintains on-going communication with tenants, clients, owners,
facility management team and vendors.
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management
contracts and coordinate development of and/or maintain as-built
- Responds to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment
failure etc.) and customer concerns.
- Implements and administers inventory control programs/purchase
parts and supplies.
- Develops specifications and assists in solicitation and
administration of maintenance/repair service contracts.
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, requisitions,
government agencies and company directives as relates to building
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within
single functional or operational area.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment,
selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action, and
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level
management for review and approval.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization
of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance
appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or
- Minimum of four years' experience and/or training. Equivalent
combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Knowledge and understanding of all applicable practices and
techniques, laws, project controls and environmental regulations to
include safety regulations.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and
- Ability to use work order system.
- Working knowledge and understanding of architectural,
electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Understanding of leases, contracts, and related
documents.--Certifications / Licenses
- Universal CFC certification.
- Certification / license in two or more of the following is
desired, and certain certifications may be required by local /
state jurisdiction: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration
systems, boiler, plumbing.
- Facilities Management certification is desired.--Communication
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex
business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles using
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on
complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public
groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key
employees, top management, and client groups to take desired
action. FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE--Financial Knowledge
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and
- Ability to calculate complex figures.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation
of reports.----Important information:--This position is recruited
for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Please contact Taryn Carbone () for immediate consideration.--Why
Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find
the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect
you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, New Rochelle , Facilities Manager, Executive , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!