VP of Marketing and Development
Posted on: April 8, 2021
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Description The Vice President of
Marketing and Development provides energetic leadership, vision and
strategic direction for Bideawee's fundraising, communications, and
marketing channels.The Vice President of Marketing and Development
will be responsible for directing a dynamic and multi-platform
fundraising strategy including major gifts, corporate and
foundation support, annual giving, direct mail and online giving,
events and planned giving components in conjunction with the
President and the Board of Directors.The VPMD leads the Marketing
and Communication team that develops, implements and oversees
Bideawee-wide marketing plans to achieve institutional goals.
VPMDworks with Bideawee leadership, internal and external public
relations staff to articulate the Bideawee position on sensitive
and complex issues; serves as spokesperson for Bideawee, as
necessary. VPMD. The VPMD develops and oversees the implementation
of a strategic marketing and communication
strategy.Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks:The following is a
list of essential job requirements. This list may be revised at any
time and additional duties not listed here may be assigned as
needed. Job Functions and Job Responsibilities include, but are not
- Evaluate development staff and donor base and create a
long-term plan to meet strategic goals. Monitor development plan
and staff and report to Board on a regular basis.
- Evaluate current marketing demographics and available resources
and create a long-term plan to meet strategic goals. Monitor
marketing plan and staff and report to Board on a regular
- Expand our list of unique donors, lead the planning,
coordination and execution of special events, and manages the
development technology platform.
- Provide professional and managerial oversight of a broad range
of marketing programs and tools, including digital, print, mail,
broadcast, social networking and other media.
- Collaborate with the President and senior staff on donor
prospect development for major gift solicitation.
- Provide the leadership and direction to increase donor support
by identifying, cultivating and soliciting existing and new major
donors for capital, annual and endowment gifts.
- Establish and implement strategic alliances and partnerships
with business, corporate and social agencies that advance
- Establish an active digital, print, and radio/TV press
presence, as well as integrated marketing and communication
- Develop an overall campus branding strategy and integrate that
branding strategy across all institutional communications.
- Ensure that all functions and activities are in compliance with
all federal, state, and local laws and statutes.
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Position Requirements Requirements
- Demonstrated success in high-level marketing, PR campaigns, and
- Seven to ten years of fundraising and marketing/communications
experience, at least five of which should be as a top-level
- Proven record creating and implementing strategic planning
- Bachelor's degree, preference for a management degree in
Marketing or equivalent specialty.Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff, donors, and Board
- The ability to supervise and motivate staff and facilitate the
involvement of volunteers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Understanding of development-specific technology. About the
Organization For more than 118 years, Bideawee has been the leading
no-kill pet welfare organization serving metropolitan New York and
Long Island. Through a vast array of services Bideawee cultivates
and supports the life-long relationships between pets and the
people who love them. This position is currently accepting
Keywords: Bideawee, New Rochelle , VP of Marketing and Development, Executive , Wantagh, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!