Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement (SE)
Company: CROHNS AND COLITIS FOUNDATION INC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Connecticut - Westchester - Purchase, NY
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, Inc is a private, non-profit
national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn's
disease and ulcerative colitis and improving the quality of life of
children and adults affected by these diseases. We fund
cutting-edge studies at major medical institutions, nurture
investigators at the early stages of their careers, and finance
underdeveloped areas of research. In addition, our educational
workshops and programs, along with our scientific journal,
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep
pace with this rapidly growing field. Crohn's & Colitis
Foundation's core values of compassion, integrity, leadership,
collaboration, and inclusion inspire and drive every member of our
highly performing team.
The Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement (Special
Events) implements fundraising strategies which generate revenue in
support of the Foundation's mission. The Manager partners with
leadership volunteers and committees to influence growth and drive
success. The Manager will implement best practices and cultivate
partnerships and alliances which will result in growth and
awareness in the community.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Take a lead role in planning and managing the chapter's spin4
crohn's & colitis cures campaign
- Serve in a support role to the Director, Fundraising Campaigns
and Volunteer Engagement for the chapter's two largest special
- Analyze and improve existing events by ensuring best practices
- Recruit and engage volunteer leaders and committee members to
assist in implementing the fundraising strategies that lead to
- Prepare and manage budget (income and expenses) and work plan
(with timeline and deliverables) for the successful completion of
fundraising event, programs and activities
- Maintain accurate and complete records and files for
fundraising events, programs and activities and routinely review
the status of each with the Executive Director and Director
- Conduct planning and evaluative meetings with the Director and
Executive Director and assigned volunteers relative to each
- Oversee the production of all collateral materials related to
fundraising events, programs and activities
- Manage the creation and integration of special event websites
across various platforms
- Create content for chapter newsletters, website and social
- Perform all other duties and tasks required to support all new
and/or proposed fundraising events, programs and activities.
- Advanced Volunteer Engagement
- Build Trust
- Strong Technology Skills
- Customer Service
- Drive Results
- Executing Tasks
- Manage Workflow
- Relationship Building
- Time Management
- Volunteer Development
- Volunteer Engagement
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Three to five years' experience in not-for-profit fundraising,
preferably within a health-related organization.
- Demonstrated success in the recruitment, engagement, and
cultivation of high-impact volunteers.
- Strong leadership skills in volunteer engagement.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, with
public speaking ability that will inspire and motivate others.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to teach, mentor and
coach volunteers to achieve results.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with board
members, volunteers and donors.
- Self-motivated, results oriented leader with strong
organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of diplomacy, patience and flexibility.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft suite (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint) and a comfort learning and utilizing other platforms
such as on-line auction websites, on-line journal software and
basic design software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee is required to see, talk, and hear. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision and
ability to adjust focus.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
Note: CROHN'S & COLITIS FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD,
DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE JOB DUTIES.
Keywords: CROHNS AND COLITIS FOUNDATION INC, New Rochelle , Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement (SE), Executive , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!