VP - Insured Solutions Business Development/Relationship Manager
Company: Morgan Stanley
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Morgan Stanley ("MS") is a global financial services firm that
conducts its business through three principal business
segments-Institutional Securities Group (ISG), Wealth Management
(MSWM), and Investment Management (MSIM). As of June 30, 2021, MS
has client assets of approximately $4.5 trillion.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management's (MSWM's) Insured Solutions
Relationship Manager will act as a de facto "ambassador" or primary
contact to many of our key stakeholders including insurance carrier
partners, MSWM National Sales/Business Development Organization &
ISG Management. Success to the role will include the expansion of
partner investment efforts to the MSWM platform and execution of
initiatives designed to promote Insured Solutions across the Firm.
The effect will include the broadening of products to a larger
cohort of financial advisors/clients and improving our partner
firms' ROI on writing business at Morgan Stanley vs. our peer
- Provide single point of contact to keep insurer key account
managers informed of corporate & department initiatives of
- Scheduling and managing the agenda for financial advisor
education events and carrier semi-annual business reviews.
- Provide timely collateral materials/metrics detailing target
growth opportunities and best practices consistent to the
department's growth strategy.
- Maintain carrier performance and provide written analysis to
ISG as it relates to some of the Firm's largest enterprise
- Provide platform updates indicating leverage opportunities
associated to new utilities/functionality.
Sales & Marketing Campaign Management
- Provide Morgan Stanley's Global Investment Office commentary
including opportunities to leverage internal resources at partner
- Develop metrics identifying leverage opportunities for carrier
- Provide feedback utilizing financial advisor surveys on
individual carrier strengths and weaknesses.
- Administer logistical aspects to national call series
Support Competitive Intelligence Activities
- Financial Advisor compensation for annuity products
- Product Service Delivery
- Industry metrics
- Platform updates by competition
- Variables effecting the economy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a wealth management firm,
private bank or commercial bank.
- Functional experience in project management, sales, strategy,
marketing, communications, data analytics/metrics in a leadership
- B.A. degree required.
- Life Insurance License preferred.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses or anticipated with 120 days.
- Proven people and project management skills. Can motivate
direct reports and partners to action.
- Insurance/Annuity product knowledge is a plus though not
- Creative, innovative and independent thinker.
- Demonstrate positive initiative, leadership and comfort working
in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Exceptional presentation skills. Ability to communicate product and
sales strategies effectively to Senior Management, product areas
and sales teams.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration and team skills including
working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, performance and
Oct 26, 2021
Americas-United States of America-New York-Purchase
Keywords: Morgan Stanley, New Rochelle , VP - Insured Solutions Business Development/Relationship Manager, Executive , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!