Program Director-(OMH) Scatter Site - Bronx
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Comunilife is looking for an experienced Program Director to
fill immediate open positon in its Bronx Scatter-Site Office of
Mental Health (OMH) program. Our Bronx Scatter-Site OMH programs
provides permanent supportive housing and case management services
for 200+ adults living with serious mental illnesses.
- Work 5 Day/35 hours per week
- Availability to respond to crisis situations may be
- Be able to navigate local transportation systems
- Report daily for In-Office work with some filed work
- Proficient in Google Workspace program/Microsoft Office
- Familiar with AWARDS, Child and Children Integrated Reporting
System (CAIRS), Coordinated Assessment and Placement System
- Strong project management skills Preferred Qualifications:
- Master Degree in Human Service related field of study
- Minimum 5 years Scatter Sites experience (Preferred)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plusResponsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the planning and administration of daily
operations for all program contracts.
- Direct supervision of the following personnel: Clinical
Supervisors, Office Service Coordinator.
- Assist and participate in the recruitment and retention of
- Assist the Assistant Vice President of Programs or designee
with special projects, analyze, research, and prepare reports as
- Conduct and ensure provision of relevant training programs for
staff (orientation, career development, on-going training)
- Ensure that quality improvement policies and procedures are
implemented and enforced
- Oversee and manage program's fiscal budgets.
- Ensure the program maintains its contractual compliance
- Attend Office of Mental Health (OMH) conferences
- Develop and maintain community linkages.
- Attends local Community Board meetings as required.
- Establish and maintain the program community advisory
Keywords: Comunilife, New Rochelle , Program Director-(OMH) Scatter Site - Bronx, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!