Marketing Manager, Global eAFH Foodservice
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion
times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the
world. The PepsiCo Foodservice Division is a growth driver,
bringing the companys portfolio of beverage, snacks, and food
brands to market in away from home (AFH) consumption channels to
meet consumer needs at work, play, and on the go. A key growth
channel for PepsiCo Foodservice globally is eAFH, which encompasses
all ways in which consumers can digitally place orders for either
delivery or pickup. The individual hired for this role will
develop, manage, and lead the global scope, strategy, measurement,
and Center of Excellence (CoE) for online ordering channels in
Foodservice. This role will build and establish the global
Foodservice marketing CoE and lead the global marketing teams
efforts around a centralized learning agenda and measurement plan -
aligned to our Foodservice Digital strategic pillars. This
individual will also focus on measurement of our efforts in each
region, laddering up to a global measurement framework for
tracking, studying, and establishing best practices for driving
marketing performance. Accountabilities include:
- Lead and own the development of the global online ordering and
delivery strategy, learning agenda, and measurement plan.
- Establish a Global Foodservice eAFH Center of Excellence
focused on elevating our Performance Marketing, Digital, and Online
Ordering & Delivery practices globally.
- Lead the Global eAFH forum providing thought leadership and
oversight to all global markets.
- Set the objectives and manage the global agendas around: tools
and resources development, global partnerships (with aggregators
and 3rd party tech companies with global scale), and media
- Identify and scale opportunities to transform regional
marketing executions into global executions.
- Liaison with global brand teams to capture marketing
objectives, and connect them back to a global execution
- Co-lead the global expansion of the Direct-To-Consumer
business, co-leading all global executions alongside the regional
- Create a monthly global sales, marketing, and brand
thought-leadership forum for sharing executional highlights, best
practices, and upcoming opportunities beyond the core eAFH CoE
audience. Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree Preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in digital marketing, performance
marketing, and/or marketing analytics.
- Experience creating, managing and measuring against a marketing
- Ambitious self-starter with a proven track record of being
resourceful and comfortable in ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and data management skills, with a proven
track record of leading recommendations and implementation of ROI
drivers in media + non-media marketing efforts.
- Working knowledge of online ordering & delivery
aggregators/food & grocery DSPs preferred.
- Global thought leadership and center of excellence experience
- Experience having worked in and across multiple countries
- Basic or working knowledge with the following programming
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to
work in the United Statesby Jobble
Keywords: Pepsico, New Rochelle , Marketing Manager, Global eAFH Foodservice, Executive , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!