Jr. Program Manager
Company: Lehigh Technical
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Description tuition reimbursement for those who want to
continue their learning paths.In addition to tuition reimbursement,
they offer excellent benefits including
401k with a match, AND
Profit Sharing . Candidate will:
- Working with a senior PM , p repare an Integrated Master
Schedule for new engineering products development. Review the SOW,
Procurement Spec, and Verification Cross Reference Matrix (if one
exists), compile a table of deliverable documents and their due
- Guided by a senior PM, identify resource needs, and assist in
building the project team. Help identify the team members
responsible for deliverables, monitor their progress, review the
documents, and coordinate submittals.
- Track progress to assure budget and timelines are achieved.
Coordinate with the Engineering disciplines to stay on track to
meet PDR, CDR, TRR, etc., target dates. Coordinate with the
Production planner for development units and Qualification test
- Prepare documentation such as monthly status reports, meeting
minutes, and action items.
- Coordinate correspondence between customers, suppliers, and the
internal design team. Coordinate Technical Interchange Meetings
with the customer's team, as required.
- Organize weekly team progress meetings as well as milestone
meetings with customers.
- Identify scope changes and capture the impact on cost and
schedule. Work with Contracts to draft Change Proposals.
- Follow up on key details , including long lead item
acquisition, data item preparation, facility/equipment scheduling,
and initial production, test, and inspection workflows to assure
data and product deliveries meet customer needs.
- Assist in the transition from development to production.
Participate in proposal preparation. Requires BS in Engineering,
aerospace industry experience, and good knowledge of Microsoft
Project software, and excellent communication skills, written and
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Lehigh Technical, New Rochelle , Jr. Program Manager, Executive , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!