Restoration Project Manager/Estimator
Company: Renu Contracting & Restoration
Posted on: May 14, 2022
RENU Milburn (RM) is a third-generation operation founded in
1959 originally as a retail and commercial flooring business.
Throughout 60 years, business has diversified and transformed as we
cultivated a leading and innovative full-service General
Contracting, Restoration and Construction Management firm, RENU
Contracting Restoration. Servicing clients throughout the Long
Island, New York tri-state region our dedication to our customers
is the foundation of what allowed these two companies to Operations
Management stand together as one.
We are currently seeking an experienced Restoration Project
Manager/Estimator to oversee restoration and reconstruction after
water damage, fire, smoke & mold damage, etc. The Project Manager
is responsible for managing every aspect of the job from start to
finish including entering the job into the correct systems, writing
the estimate for the job in Xactimate, scheduling crews to complete
the work, and communicating with the customer and the insurance
- Responsible for the overall quality and coordination of work
performed, client interface, and utilization of resources.
- Ensure an accurate scope of work for projects and prepare
estimates utilizing Xactimate.
- Negotiate adjustor approval of project scope and estimate.
- Monitor, follow-up, and direct job performance.
- Respond very promptly to customer requests and concerns.
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee crews and resources to provide
service on active projects to include subcontractors.
- Review job site documentation to support the services provided
and ensure proper client requirements and billing process.
- Maintain written communication with customers, teammates,
vendors and insurance representatives.
- Develop relationships with insurance industry personnel
- Resolve scope problems with subcontractors.
- Successfully complete projects to maximize profit and client
- Follow and oversee safe work practices and adherence to safety
and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 5+ years' experience in Restoration experience
- Xactimate experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow
up skills both internally and externally
- Respect for details and the ability to execute at a high level
with significant independence
- Microsoft Office Project
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Company Benefits include:
RENU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
401k/profit sharing/Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Spending/Life
Construction company with a great environment, company culture, and
Keywords: Renu Contracting & Restoration, New Rochelle , Restoration Project Manager/Estimator, Executive , Copiague, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!