Pain Management Physician
Company: Essen Health Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pain Management opening in Bronx, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Essen Health Care is a growing community healthcare network
provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care
to some of the most vulnerable and under-served residents of New
York State. Guided by a ‘population health' model of care, Essen
has five integrated clinical divisions offering services in primary
& specialty offices, urgent care centers, and nursing homes, as
well as house calls for home bound patients; all clinical services
are also offered via telehealth. Our Care Management division
supports patient-centered care through care coordination, complex
care management and helping address health-related social
COME JOIN US!!!
Essen is currently seeking a Pain Management Physician. Our
dedicated and compassionate team of professionals come from
culturally diverse backgrounds and they share the common vision of
providing our outpatient population with the best primary and
preventative health care available.
The Pain Management Physician has an opportunity to provide
Infectious Disease consultations in Essen Nursing Home division and
outpatient office visits, for Essen.
- Full-time and Part-time Schedules
- Comprehensive Pay Structure
- Access to multiple Physician Specialties
- Hospital and community-based positions available
- Culture passionate about improving access to
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and
- Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome
- Clinical Assistant Provided
- Geriatric and Adult Patient population
- Loan repayment available
- Visa sponsorship available
The selected candidate will be responsible to perform daily Pain
Management Physician duties including but not limited to:
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all
- Diagnose and develop treatment plans with the patient.
- Provides consultation to our professional staff concerning
clinical assessment findings and patient treatment plans.
- Assumes complete professional responsibility for his/her
clinical assessment findings, patient care decisions and
- Complies with all CPRS documentation procedures, including
timeliness of standards for documentation and proper patient check
- Provides care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective
for health problems and promotes good health.
- Manage overall patient care regarding lifestyle and development
- Emphasize preventative care and disease management.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Successful completion of an approved residency training
- Active License
- Current New York State Medical Practitioner License
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public
Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus, but not a
Founded in 1999, Essen provides care in all five boroughs of New
York City, with a primary focus in the Bronx. Staffed by over 300
primary and specialty care physicians and advanced clinicians,
Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private
medical groups in New York City. Essen maintains a Clinical
Information Services team that maintains our enterprise-wide
electronic medical record system, data repository, clinical
analytics and population health capabilities. Our Community
Services teams creates and sustains relationship with community
organizations and agencies and health plans.
Essen is dedicated to ensuring the quality of care for all patients
and has been designated ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home' by
the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Essen has won awards
for its patient care innovations and recently launched Intention
Health Ventures to develop and commercialize our technology
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and
we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Keywords: Essen Health Care, New Rochelle , Pain Management Physician, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!