2022 University Graduate - Analyst, Order Management
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Order Management serves as a core business partner within the
finance organization focused on the analysis of data from several
sources and the development of scalable solutions to ensure
accurate booking and reporting of revenue. We provide world-class
support to our customers through collaboration across the
organization. Our team promotes a dynamic culture, fostering
personal growth and career development.
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
- Understand multiple go-to market models supporting Digital
Experience solution offerings - such as on-demand subscription,
licensing (perpetualand term), maintenance and support, managed
services and professional services.
- Utilize Salesforce and SAP (ECC, CC, and CI) to book enterprise
opportunities and contracts for accurate downstream invoicing and
revenue recognition using manual and semi-automated documented
- Actively review sales pipeline and corresponding deal information
to anticipate potential booking issues or negative customer
experience impact; and work to resolve during the deal negotiation
- Interpret and validate an enterprise "deal" (using contracts,
purchase order and approval documentation) to ensure accurate
recording of revenue (booking, provisioning, invoicing).
- Conduct weekly reconciliations and other oversight activity to
ensure accurate revenue booking/recording using Alteryx, SQL, Excel
and Tableau reports.
- Engage with various business partners by resolving issues raised
by customers related to the Order Management process.
- Partner with the department's global teams focused on data
management, innovation, integration (acquisitions), and enablement,
to find opportunities to drive efficiencies through streamlining
processes and system improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal Adobe Departments
(Deal Desk, Revenue Assurance, Credit, Legal, Customer Success
Management, Sales, Product Delivery (Provisioning), Professional
Services, Tax, Sales Finance).
- Support increased workload and additional hours when required
**WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED**
- Meticulous, committed, adaptable, inquisitive, creative,
respectful, collaborative and confident.
- Demonstrate 'critical thinking':i.eto analyze complex deal
issues, make decisions and solve problem self-sufficiently, without
requiring ongoing direction setting.
- Excellent interpersonal andcustomer orientedcommunication
- Able to prioritize workloads and effectively demonstrate time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a numerate or business
- Order Management (or similar) experience in Software/services
- Knowledge of revenue recognition rules/requirements related to
- Familiarity with SQL, Alteryx and/or Salesforce reporting.
- A proven track record to build strong and positive relationships
with business partners across the organization.
- Understanding of operational quote to cash business
- Exposure to contract negotiation/drafting, including legal and
Keywords: Adobe, New Rochelle , 2022 University Graduate - Analyst, Order Management, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!