Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit ManagerBeth Abraham Center for
Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a full-time
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility
in Bronx, NYApply today and join the team!DUTIES:
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It should be friendly and a team worker.LOCATION:Bronx, NYABOUT
US:BA12Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a
448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive
Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx
community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and
nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to
leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth
Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
continuum.Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care
continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in
more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we
provide special services including in-center and home dialysis,
ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers
Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed
Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult
Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every
level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our
employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development,
career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous
compensation packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/Va2wqRRG1kM
Keywords: Centers Health Care, New Rochelle , Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!