Contract Management - Software Implementation - Manager - TMC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The role of technology in legal functions is growing
exponentially and allowing legal departments to transform how they
improve their processes, increase efficiencies and transform the
future of legal services delivery. If you are someone who thrives
in navigating the growing legal transformation through a technology
lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies
achieve their objectives; then we would like to get to know you.
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC)
team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated
approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling
and document extraction and data management and analytics that help
legal departments maximize the strategic value to the organization.
You will deliver services for companies that streamline their
process and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a team as it expands
and help us position Deloitte as the clear legal technology
As a Legal Technology Manager, you will contribute to the growth
and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways,
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with
executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize legal processes,
leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients'
specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and
innovative solutions to address the legal department needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, related
to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader
practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach;
participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize
and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience with legal and/or technology
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, SirionOne, Icertis or
any other CLM (contract lifecycle management) software
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools
such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as Power BI,
Tableau or QlikView and others
- Experience with Docusign CLM or Salesforce configuration
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with DocuSign or Salesforce
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization,
guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting
- One of the following Accreditations attained, in process, or
willing/able to attain:
- A relevant legal technology vendor certification
- PMP (Project Management Certification)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt)
- Licensed Attorney
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- A relevant industry certification
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice
helps legal and tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent,
and efficient function that enhances the core responsibilities of
contracting, compliance, reporting and planning, while also
positioning legal and tax as a for the digital era. We specialize
in tax and can effectively address a corporate legal and tax
function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As
technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology
choices for legal departments and for both direct and indirect
taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our
team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of
skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a
successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of
member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their
challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines legal,
tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and
efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business
services help clients with operating model evaluation, technology
roadmap development for a desired future state, data, document and
contract management solutions, automation opportunities, portals,
cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk,
provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management
Keywords: Deloitte, New Rochelle , Contract Management - Software Implementation - Manager - TMC, Executive , Jericho, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!