Company: PE GI Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Mid-Bronx Endoscopy Center (MBEC), a GI focused Ambulatory
Surgery Center (ASC) located in the Bronx, has an exciting
opportunity for a Nurse Manager to join their team!
For more info about our Center please visit:
What makes us awesome:Perks and benefits offered to eligible
- No evening, on-call or holiday work hours.
- Free Parking
- PTO - including: Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Bereavement, Jury,
- High quality, cost effective Medical, Dental, Vison, and
Prescription coverages including multiple plan options and flexible
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Supplemental Insurances
- 401k retirement Plan
Mandatory participation in the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Vaccination program is required for all Center Health Care
What you'll do:The Nurse Manager will be responsible for daily
clinical staffing and the efficient flow of patients through the
Endoscopy experience. They will recruit, hire and assist in
evaluating all clinical personnel. As Nurse Manager, they will be
the clinical representative on the Executive Committee, CQI,
Infection Control, Risk Management and Safety Committees or any
other Committees that the Center forms (i.e.: HIPAA, Center
Compliance).In addition, the Nurse Manager will be responsible for
assuring compliance to all clinical policies and procedures by the
Physicians and staff. They will also be responsible for monitoring
all procedure area purchases, assisting with the preparation of an
annual budget in conjunction with the Administrator and Medical
Directors, and organizing and managing all paperwork and studies
necessary for continued certification and accreditation.
What you will be working on:
- Daily clinical staffing and flow of patients through the
- Recruiting, hiring, and evaluating clinical personnel
- Supervision of staff including RNs, endoscopy techs, and
- Provides administrative support to staff to ensure efficient
workflow, adequate staffing levels, resolution of difficult
problems, monitoring of quality assurance measures, and enforcement
of departmental and surgery center's policies
- Assuring compliance to all clinical policies and procedures by
the Physicians and staff
- Preparation and management of paperwork and studies necessary
for continued certification and accreditation
- Monitoring clinical purchases, and participate in annual budget
- Monitoring all procedure area purchases
- Focus on quality of care and patient satisfactionWhat you know:
- A successful applicant must be legally authorized to work in
the United States without sponsorship.
- BS or equivalent college degree
- Current RN License
- 2 years prior experience in a management role
- Supervisory experience, with fiscal responsibility in a
for-profit healthcare setting preferred, including infection
prevention and control services.
- ACLS certified, with experience in GI diagnostic
- Familiarity with state, Medicare and accreditation requirements
- Proficient in computer programs including Excel and Word, and
prior experience with billing systems/software.
- A working knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT codes, ICD-10
codes, patient registration, charge entry functions or other
billing related experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical
- This important position requires a team player with excellent
interpersonal skills and professionalism.
Mid-Bronx Endoscopy Center (MBEC), partners with PE GI Solutions
who provides over 600 gastroenterologist partners industry-leading
practice and center management solutions across the nation. This
includes a comprehensive business approach to compliance,
operations, corporate services, and clinical support. For more
information about our partner, PE GI Solutions, please visit
Diversity & InclusionWe value diversity! We provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: PE GI Solutions, New Rochelle , Nurse Manager, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!