Sales Enablement Director
Company: Per Scholas Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Title: Sales Enablement Director Reports to: VP Sales/
Account Management Position Summary The sales enablement manager is
responsible for leading the sales enablement team and working
closely with sales leadership, sales and marketing to ensure
strategic alignment across all three functions. The successful
candidate will be a highly organized sales professional who has
experience defining and running similar initiatives. Primary
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training,
content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to
support the sales force.
- Supports customized training solution launches by preparing and
enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning
programs for sales, including but not limited to training content
creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or
delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales
enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from
lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in
executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales
enablement activities. Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies,
processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis,
instructional design, delivery, implementation, and
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales
process, and buyer's journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices,
including pipeline management and developmental sales
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices
for sales roles.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to
- Expert ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking and
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to
manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political
sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Highly developed training, presentation, and written
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex
matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of
cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within
a team environment. Background, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred. Minor or advanced degree
in business preferred, but more weight given to history of
impacting and driving business outcomes.
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management,
and negotiation skills.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales
training required. Experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing
B2B sales teams preferred. May accept less experience with
verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased
velocity, increased win-rates, decreased rep ramp-up time,
improving sales force performance).
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results. WHY WORK
HERE? We believe our staff is the heart and soul of the
organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive,
collaborative and mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in
career paths and work-life balance, and welcome contributing ideas
from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working
somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply
about pushing our work forward. Youll enjoy a welcoming and casual
professional environment, self-development opportunities,
innovative technology, and benefits like health care and a 401K
match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you
can build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we
would love to hear from you. ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:Per Scholas is a
national organization that has been advancing economic mobility for
25 years. Through rigorous training, professional development and
robust employer connections, we prepare individuals traditionally
underrepresented in technology for high-growth careers in the
industry. We partner with leading employers to build more diverse
talent pools, directly connecting our graduates to new career
opportunities with leading employers, from Fortune 500 companies to
innovative startups. With campuses in 17 cities, Per Scholas has
trained more than 14,000 individuals in tech skills, building
bridges to careers in technology.QUESTIONS?If you have any
questions about this role, please feel free to email our Talent
team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to viewing your
application!Learn more at perscholas.org.Equal Employment
OpportunityWe're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO
.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Per Scholas Inc., New Rochelle , Sales Enablement Director, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!