Sales Manager OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned
goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel. The individual
will be responsible for effectively soliciting and securing new
accounts. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the
Director of Sales to achieve the hotels revenue and market share
goals for one or more properties. The focus of sales may vary based
on the respective property the associate is assigned to (i.e.
Leisure Business Travel Group SMERF). Management-level associates
are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to
complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime
does apply and is calculated accordingly.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; previous Hotel
Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as
solicitation call goals.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and
entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT)
and/or Groups as applicable by property.
- Grow existing relationships with assigned accounts specific to
Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups as applicable by
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitalitys established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or
Director of Sales.Located in Plainview, 0.9 mi from Old Bethpage
Village Restoration Park, this hotel offers an indoor pool and a
hot tub. Accommodations has flat-screen TVs and well-equipped
kitchens.For breakfast, guests can enjoy a buffet of American
dishes in the elegant breakfast room, featuring wooden beams on the
ceiling and a natural stone fireplace.Each unit offers a dining
area and seating space. Kitchen facilities include a dishwasher,
refrigerator and microwave.As the global leader in third-party
hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550
hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-171938 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 1585 Round Swamp Road
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, New Rochelle , Sales Manager OEM, Executive , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!