Posted on: January 23, 2023
Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for an Assistant
Manager for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly
evolving to keep our offerings absolutely fresh and exciting. We
accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available,
regardless of cost, and by updating our menus to reflect the
flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond
the classics, to include world renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic
cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes and fresh seafood flown in
from around the globe.
All of our restaurants feature award winning wine lists with over
450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the
glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our
in-house pastry chefs.
We are searching for a reliable, innovative assistant restaurant
manager to supervise operations at our bustling restaurant. The
assistant restaurant manager's duties include scheduling shifts,
balancing cash registers, and overseeing payroll. You should also
address customers' complaints and queries in a swift, courteous
To be successful as an assistant restaurant manager, you should
implement measures to minimize costs and improve profitability. An
outstanding assistant restaurant manager will contribute to the
professional development of staff..
UNPARALLED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your
- United Health Care Oxford - medical Insurance with company
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be leaders and
innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward.
This position will be responsible for tasks including scheduling,
beverage purchasing & inventory, daily financial reporting &
management, hiring and training of all line level positions,
managing and driving service standards at high volume and
developing exquisite menus with our executive team that keep our
customers coming back!
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Anthony Scotto Restaurants has achieved great success and we are
just getting started. This is your opportunity to make decisions to
help shape a growing company. This position will have regular
exposure to ownership and have significant influence on decisions
in the company's development, from operational practices to company
culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our executive
team very seriously.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers' questions and grievances in a professional
- Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and
- Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as
stock is damaged or depleted.
- Sourcing better deals on all resources and equipment that
warrant replacing or replenishing.
- Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash
registers are balanced.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably within a
- Prior experience using Posi System
- Intermediate accounting and arithmetic skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Anthony Scotto is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
More details about Anthony Scotto Restaurants can be found by
Keywords: Rare650, New Rochelle , Assistant Manager, Executive , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!