Club Manager - Riverdale
Company: Blink Fitness
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionJob Overview:We are looking for a Club Manager who
can lead and inspire a team. This person will focus on anticipating
and exceeding the members expectations by providing an unparalleled
member experience. The Club Manager will continue to train and
develop the team to ensure they embody the qualities of a
Moodlifter; warm greetings, up-beat and positive energy, engages
with members and prospects alike. The Club Manager will also ensure
all policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Build a winning team of Moodlifters through hiring, training,
motivating, coaching and evaluating staff.
- Drive member count and ancillary business revenue to ensure the
club is meeting and exceeding their targets.
- Partner with the Personal Training teams to guarantee a fully
staffed team of productive trainers who are meeting and exceeding
- Spend time on the floor and at the front desk make sure we are
delivering an exceptional member experience.
- Walk the floor of the club regularly to evaluate the
cleanliness of the facility.
- Manage the payroll and supply expenses to ensure the club is
within the budgets provided.
- Drive the sales of the retail and food and beverage product.
- Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or
- Minimum two (2) years management experience in a customer
service business (Preferably Retail or Fitness)
- Proven ability to hire, direct and train staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and personable.
- Passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the service
and fitness industry.
- Computer literate.
- Hardworking and diligent.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and
follow-up skills. Compensation & Benefits :
- Pay Transparency: Min $18 Max $22.50, ability to earn
additional incentive bonuses
- Complimentary Blink membership
- C omprehensive benefits package
- And more Company Overview: Founded in 2011 by executives at
Equinox, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness
brand with more than 100 locations open or in development
throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. Blink
puts Mood Above Muscle, which celebrates the positive feeling you
get from exercise, not just the physical benefits.Blink is an
exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode.
We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a
willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done.While Blink
has grown rapidly and has already achieved significant
profitability, the business is just getting warmed-up. Its
leadership has a very lofty vision and expects explosive growth
over the coming years. At a minimum, the business expects to have
more than 300 locations over the next five years through a
combination of corporate and franchise development.For more
information visit Blinks consumer website -- blinkfitness.com and
its franchise website blinkfranchising.com.
Keywords: Blink Fitness, New Rochelle , Club Manager - Riverdale, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!