Company: Jersey Mike's Subs
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Jersey Mike's Subs has been making amazing subs since 1956 in Point
Pleasant New Jersey!
The Jersey Mikes tradition was founded on a strong sense of
community and commitment to the personal and professional
development of our people. Our goal is to serve the highest quality
sub sandwich to our customer in a manner that projects a thankful
and caring mentality to every person that comes through our door.
Our culture is a culture of "giving" and supporting our local
communities so that all can be lifted together.
"Jersey Mike's "A Sub Above"
Jersey Mikes is committed to providing our customers with the most
enjoyable and satisfying experience possible through our amazing
subs and unparalleled customer service.
We understand that it all starts with a winning team of individuals
who are fun, personable,diligent, positive, energetic, eager to
learn team players who take pride in what they do and who they are.
At the end of the day they are focused on executing great customer
service with a Great Big Smile! If you possess these attributes and
can commit to improving upon them, we would love to speak with you
about joining our team!
"Jersey Mike's "A Sub Above"
Jersey Mike's Subs is looking for Managers.
Become part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization! Grab hold of our
powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off
career that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your
life then working at Jersey Mike's may be for you. Besides learning
our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub
sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to
take through life.
So become part of our tradition! Jersey Mike's was built on a
strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the
personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something
special in a strong cultural and spirited environment then bring
your energy and come grow with us!
An Assistant General Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintain restaurant that is noticeably cleaner than others
- Work in a fast-paced team driven atmosphere
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Interface with customers and provide an exceptional
- Full understanding of the term's accountability and
- Key Holder
- Perform all tasks related to opening and closing of store
- Knows how to bake bread and perform all prep
- Manage and lead crew of 3 to 7 people
- Proficient in slicing
- Create employee schedule
- Place inventory orders
- Fill in for Manager in all capacities when needed
- Assist in in employee training
- Lead by example
- Participate in management team meetings and strategy
Qualifications for the job:
- Education: High school degree or equivalent
- 1 Year QSR experience preferred
- Other: Must be 18 years or older to operate the slicer
- Serve Safe Certification - Food Handler
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent Menu and product knowledge awesome personality
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Desire to improve self and skill sets
- Able to communicate effectively with guests.
- Awesome personality
- Participate in all Jersey Mike's training programs
- Ability to meet schedule requirements and is a reliable
- Eligible for medical/dental/vision benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Training program
- 401K for all employees 21+
- Referral Bonus program
- Pretax transit and parking benefits
- Employee meals
Keywords: Jersey Mike's Subs, New Rochelle , Assistant Manager, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!