Director of Neurology Services
Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Neurology opening in Bronx, New York. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A healthcare organization in New York City is actively seeking a
licensed professional to join their team in the Bronx as their new
Director of Neurology Services.
The Director of Neurology Services will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a Stroke Center and expanding the ambulatory
presence by expanding general neurology clinics with the
possibility of developing specialty clinics in seizure disorders,
movement disorders and headaches.
- Delivering high quality care to an underserved
- Mentoring residents and medical students
- Leading quality improvement initiatives
- Performing other duties, as needed
- 5+ years of experience in Clinical Neurology
- Licensed to practice in Medicine in the State of New
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Previous experience in a Leadership role
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit
your CV in confidence and our recruiters will contact you to
discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our
clients for an interview.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Tandym Health, New Rochelle , Director of Neurology Services, Executive , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!