Director, Strategy & Operations
Posted on: May 18, 2023
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Strategy & Operations
The Nationals & Community Institution business is responsible for the end-to-end management, support, and growth of the largest and smallest financial institutions across the US. This includes account management for issuing and acquiring, P&L and deal management, customer engagement including events and forums and internal and external communications for the segment. This Director of Strategy and Operations Account Management reports to the EVP of the segment and will work closely with segment leadership team leadership team, cooperate with the Chief of Staff of North America Markets and other key stakeholders across the organization.
* Support the EVP of Nationals & CI FIs and the segment Leadership Team through coordination of executive priorities and implementation of operational and strategic objectives
* Plan and direct activities for EVP, including Town Halls, Leadership team meetings, off-sites, employee initiatives & events, charitable giving, etc.
* Coordinate key external events and initiatives, including customer conferences, sponsorship events, industry forums, speaking engagements, etc.
* Act as a point of contact between EVP and internal and external stakeholder groups
* Support Quarterly Business Reviews
* Drive individual projects as required
* 2-3 year position
All About You:
* Strong inter-personal skills with ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally, at all organizational levels
* Trusted partner that can maintain discretion and confidentiality
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experienced project manager able to manage multiple projects at once
* Ability to handle the details while understanding the bigger picture
* Proactive, flexible and collaborative working style
* Excellent people management skills
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
* Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
* Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
* Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
* Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Keywords: MasterCard, New Rochelle , Director, Strategy & Operations, Executive , Purchase, New York
here to apply!