Relationship Manager (C&I)- Jericho, NY
Company: VALLEY BANK
Posted on: May 23, 2023
The Relationship Manager is responsible for monitoring and
growing Commercial Loan customer relationships, and assisting the
Loan Officers with the administration of loan portfolios.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and service assigned portfolios and coordinate the
cross sell of other bank products.
- Maintain close customer contact to ensure continued
satisfaction and to follow or anticipate additional financing
- Monitor and report changes in credit quality.
- Negotiate to properly structured and priced credit facilities
consistent with the bank's credit policies and lending
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and
to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Prepare and issue term sheet and commitment letters.
- Attend loan closings to ensure loans are properly closed.
- Follow past due payments and overdrafts.
- Ensure that lines of credit are renewed in a timely fashion.
Obtain customer renewal term agreement and negotiate any
- Respond to customer needs in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that customer requests with other departments are being
properly followed, clearing all service issues.
- Oversee proper handling of customer transactions such as
advances, payments, wire transfer, etc.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial
information and that the information has been properly analyzed and
on file and that proper and complete credit files are on hand.
- Provide reports of information as required.
- Review documentation prepared by legal counsel as to their
accuracy meeting all requirements of loan requests.
- Provide problem resolution.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are
properly monitored and reported.
- Create and maintain current BSA Information.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of watch list and EDD
Keywords: VALLEY BANK, New Rochelle , Relationship Manager (C&I)- Jericho, NY, Executive , Jericho, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...