Nurse Manager LPN Rehab Unit
Company: Beth Abraham Center
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Beth Abraham Center is actively seeking an experienced Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to work as the Unit Manager for our skilled
nursing facility in The Bronx, NY.
- As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) supervisor, complete
resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing
- The responsibility of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing
support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members
of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication About us:
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 448-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive
Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx
community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and
nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to
leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth
Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Beth Abraham Center, New Rochelle , Nurse Manager LPN Rehab Unit, Executive , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!