Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gotham Health, Tremont - Bronx
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the
largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose
is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care
of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY
people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and
dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY
is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and
enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals'
wellness. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and
healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health +
Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United
States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with
outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality
healthcare to patients throughout New York City. NYC Health +
Hospitals/Gotham Health, Tremont, located on Webster Avenue in the
Bronx. The goal of this Center is to provide outpatient services to
patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short-
and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease.
Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung
injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions. Gotham Health
expects this Center will address these issues when open in
- Under general direction, performs the most difficult and highly
specialized professional medical work in Ob/Gyn.
- Consults with other members of the professional staff; performs
related work as required.
- Conducts history, psychosocial evaluations and physical
- Analyzes lab results and follow up on abnormal results.
- Assesses and treats acute illness.
- Performs first aid.
- Monitors and treats chronic illnesses.
- Parti ci pates i n medical and departmental staff
- Formulates a plan of management for the patient.
- Participates in the different training/in-service conducted by
the department, facility or network.
- Participates in the different Quality improvement initiatives
of the department, facility, or network (i.e. - peer review and
QARR reviews ).
- Completes patient correspondence.
- Maintains patient safety and infection control protocol, as per
- Fosters/exercises service excellence in daily activites and
when interacting with the general public and staff .
- Maintains expected standards of patient information
confidentiality as per HIPAA policy. GYNECOLOGY
- Provides primary health care to non-pregnant; asymptomatic
women for health maintenance, including family planning
- Recognizes deviations from normal and refer to appropriate
- Requests and/or perform specific diagnostic procedures with
appropriate consultation with the physician.
- Recognizes common gynecologic disorders and provides treatment
within the prescribed protocol.
- Manages therapy for specific gynecology disorders.
- Supports and instructs the patient with respect to problems
specific to female health, including counseling related to
sexuality, family dynamics, infertility, family planning,
self-breast examination, and menopause. OBSTETRICS
- Antepartum Care
- Establish with physician the status of the present pregnancy
and identify risks, present or potential.
- Assume responsibility for the management of the care of the
mother and fetus throughout pregnancy, as long as progress meets
criteria as normal.
- Request and/or perform diagnostic procedures with appropriate
consultation with the physician. Qualifications:
- Board Eligible or Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student
Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered For more information regarding
this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto,
Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at [Click Here to Apply] Opportunity
Employer M/F/D/V Share Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs,
obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn
nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs,
sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology
nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), New Rochelle , Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gotham Health, Tremont - Bronx, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!