Physical Therapist (PT) - Per-Diem
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Bronx Center is actively seeking an experienced Physical Therapist
to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
Excellent Compensation provided!
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident's pain using exercises, hands-on therapy &
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects facility by keeping
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest
members of the Centers Health Care family, we've been leading the
way ever since. We've developed into an outstanding rehabilitation
center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the
borough's leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal
dialysis. But as we've grown larger and more advanced, offering
more sophisticated rehab and care, we've retained our home town
culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of
life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the
Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, New Rochelle , Physical Therapist (PT) - Per-Diem, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!