Radiologist - Jacobi Medical Center (Nighthawk)
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of NY
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Physician Affiliate Group of New York, P.C. (PAGNY), is a
thriving Physician led multi-specialty group that proudly provides
services to NYC Health + Hospitals Corporation (H+H), the largest
public healthcare system in the United States.
We are currently seeking Radiologists with a balanced experience in
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound
to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. Must be
able to participate in education, clinical research and the
supervision of residents. There will be opportunity for faculty
appointment with affiliated academic partners.
This position will cover our Nighthawk NYC program.
Nighthawk NYC is a Radiology service designed to provide overnight
Radiology coverage for NYC Health + Hospitals.
* The work schedule for these positions is based on a three-week
rotation, working 7 straight days (10 hours on Mon - Fri and 12
hours on Sat and Sun) followed by two weeks off.
Academic Responsibilities Includes the following:
* Teaching and supervising residents
* Conduct educational lectures and seminars
* Participate in interdepartmental conferences
* Participate in scholarly activities as outlined by the Radiology
* ABR certified in Diagnostic Radiology
* NYS Medical License
* Fellowship training in Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, Body
* Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
* Ability to read CT, MRI, CR, and Emergency Nuclear Medicine
* Applicants with multiple fellowships are encouraged to apply
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of NY, New Rochelle , Radiologist - Jacobi Medical Center (Nighthawk), Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!