Physician Assistant - OB/GYN
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Bronx, New York. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx our
teams handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000
emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in
the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic
affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
- Obtain detailed and accurate medical history
- Perform complete physical examination
- Record all pertinent data
- Perform/interpret/order routine diagnostic studies
- Current NYS License
- Current BLS (basic life support) certification.
- Current certification issued by the NCCPA (National Commission
on Certification of Physician Assistants).
- In addition, must have proven ability to work in a team
environment and must be able to interact with patients and their
families in a manner that instills confidence and facilitates
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Physician Assistant
- New graduates will be considered.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire EOE
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), New Rochelle , Physician Assistant - OB/GYN, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!