Attending Physician (MD / DO)
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Attending Physician (MD / DO)Triboro Center is looking to hire a
Geriatric or Internal Medicine specialist to serve as the attending
Physician (MD/DO) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx,
NY.Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a
respectful and professional manner.
- Participating in planning, development, and organization of
medical services provided.
- Develops and reviews medical policies related to patient
- Conduct physical examinations of patients upon their admission
and thereafter on a regular and on an "as-needed-basis."
- Participating in the comprehensive care planning, discharge
planning, and client and staff development by providing ongoing
medical training and education to staff.
- Participates in preparation for regulatory agency site
- Knowledge of Federal, State and City regulatory requirements
and ensures all aspects of clinical care conforms to these
- Order, evaluate, adjust and terminate prescription of
medication dosages using sound medical, ethical and responsible
discretion and meets with the patient to discuss any adjustments in
- NYS Licensure to practice medicine
- Current DEA Registration, in good standing.
- Current with the Continuing Medical Education ("CME") licensure
- Current, relevant, and substantial knowledge of areas related
to health center licensing and operations, e.g., legal/regulatory,
administrative, policy, protocols, and other clinical issues,
especially within a managed care environment, required.
- Previous experience providing services and exercising
leadership in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting, with
- Culturally aware and sensitive to the special needs of
population.LOCATION:Bronx, NYABOUT US:Triboro Center is a 405-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx.
Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each
resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's
staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all
our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and
independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers
Health Care consortium. TC42Centers Health Care is a fully
integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and
skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four
states. In addition, we provide special services including
in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those
with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled
Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services,
Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted
Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is
well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, New Rochelle , Attending Physician (MD / DO), Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!