Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Nurse Practitioner - FloaterCenters Healthcare is looking to
hire an experienced and motivated Nurse Practitioner to work as a
Floater NP for our Skilled Nursing Facilities in the NY
area.Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with
experience.DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a
respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying
short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be
addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to
deliberations; recommending options and courses of action;
implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing
physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and
immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic
regimens; giving normal growth and development information;
providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living;
promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing
patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Develops health care team staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical
Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner,
Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management,
- Must be Board CertifiedMED77LOCATION:NYCABOUT US:Centers Health
Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45
locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, New Rochelle , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!