Pharmacist - Acute Care
Company: Therapeutic Resources
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Licensed Pharmacist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Pharmacist with Acute Care experience
to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Bronx, NY. This is a
fantastic opportunity to build upon your pharmacology skills while
advancing your career. This job entails administering medications,
providing pharmacological information to clinicians, and monitoring
patient drug therapies. You possess high attention to detail, are
process-oriented, and can effectively manage others.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician
orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising
interventions when needed.
- Current Pharmacy and Controlled Substance state license
- Graduate of a School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree
- Retail experience required
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we
serveTherapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing
agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique
staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond
customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the
best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset
and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of
experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage
you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.Therapeutic
Resources is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the
hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Therapeutic Resources, New Rochelle , Pharmacist - Acute Care, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!