Allergy and Immunology Physician Assistant
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Urgent Care opening in Bronx, New York. This and other physician
assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A premier healthcare group in New York, with over 300 providers
across Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, and
Westchester County, is seeking an Allergy and Immunology Physician
Assistant to join their growing team. They are a patient-focused
integrated healthcare delivery platform, with the goal of providing
the highest level of quality care, by leveraging its network. They
truly believe in putting their patients first. We are part of the
community we serve and we understand the challenges and needs of
our patients better than any other practice.
Compensation and Benefits for the Allergy and Immunology Physician
- The Starting Salary range is Competitive and
- This is a Full-time, Part-time or Per Diem position
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision,
Vacation, Sick Days, CME, Federal Holidays, Sign-on Bonus, Annual
Requirements of the Allergy and Immunology Physician Assistant:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- New Graduates are welcome
Responsibilities of the Allergy and Immunology Physician
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, New Rochelle , Allergy and Immunology Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!