RN Marketing Liaison - Confidential
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) company looking for a Registered
Nurse to directly oversee and manage admission and marketing for
multiple SNF's in various locations in New York
- Applicants need to demonstrate 3-5 years of successful
marketing and management experience with SNF settings, within the
state of Florida.
- The position will require travel, and hands-on oversight of
overall admission/marketing operations in the SNF's.
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY for growth.
- Excellent Benefits. Position Summary: To assist in the
development of census within network facilities, through
collaborative management of admissions functions and related
marketing functions. Duties and Responsibilities
- Periodically assesses the quality of referral source relations
by formal and informal audit/inquiry activities.
- Participates in the analysis, enhancement and coordination of
admission department functions to maximize effectiveness of the
census development processes.
- Temporarily fills in as a facility admission director due to
vacancies, medical leaves, vacations, etc.
- Participates in the development, refinement and/or modification
of departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of current market and competitive trends to
identify program development/enhancement needs and assists in the
coordination of subsequent programmatic initiatives.
- Facilitates appropriate admissions to NHCA facilities, as
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of client payment
methodologies, (i.e. HMO, commercial insurance, Medicare, Medicaid,
- Recommends and assists in the development of ideas to market
new/enhanced services to NHCA customers.
- Assists in marketing NHCA and its facilities, as needed, by
coordinating luncheons, lectures and related functions at key
account locations and/or within NHCA facilities. Performance
- Assist the Director of Census Development in the management of
admissions functions to achieve established census and payer mix
- Provides timely assessment and/or intervention in all
sub-optimally functioning areas and/or those interfering with
census achievement objectives.
- Completes all required management reports, summary documents
and related requests in a timely, accurate and comprehensive
- Conducts business in a professional manner including
appearance, ethical behavior and appropriate communication
Keywords: Confidential, New Rochelle , RN Marketing Liaison - Confidential, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!