Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Company: Select Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Join the NPort family today!
NPORT Staffing, a division of Select Rehabilitation, Inc., is Joint
Commission certified, and an industry leading health care staffing
organization in NY. We deliver staffing solutions to various health
care and educational facilities, providing long-term and short-term
placements to fit the needs of our clinicians and our clients. We
are seeking compassionate and reliable professionals to join our
NPORT is currently seeking a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
for our SNF/LTC client within the greater New York City area.
Qualified candidates will be providing excellent care to our
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Current state licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Existing Physical Therapist Assistant work experience is
- Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn quickly
- A proactive caregiver with a positive attitude
- Excellent personal hygieneBenefits of working with NPORT, a
division of Select Rehabilitation:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit optional) and Competitive rates,
based on experience and availability
- Paid Orientation
- You will be provided with strong clinical support from our
- Referral Bonus ProgramSubmit your resume to learn more - Apply
NPORT / Select Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Select Rehabilitation, New Rochelle , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!